The response to our first podcast episode has been remarkable. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out, you can find it here or in iTunes. There, Olga and I shared the fun story of how we met on a plane in 2005, the six long years of me being stuck in the friend zone, and our recent wedding. Plus, we identified the 7 Habits Of Highly Happy Couples and identified how we are applying those habits in our relationship and where we are falling short.
In terms of the format of the podcast going forward, Olga and I will occasionally have episodes where it is just the two of chatting about what we have learned and continue to learn about cultivating an amazing relationship. In other episodes, like this one, you’ll hear Olga interview top relationship experts.
In today’s episode, Olga welcomes Pina De Rosa, an award winning Film Producer, Master Results Coach and NLP Trainer, and President/CEO of Gratitude International LLC, a company with a worldwide client base committed to empowering people to living their fullest potential. Pina offers us practical insight into how to (and how not to) communicate in your relationship. You can listen to the episode in the player below, and we encourage you to subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes.
To be more specific, in this session you’ll learn about:
- The 5 ½ mistakes to avoid in communication with the opposite sex
- The difference between female and male brains, and how that affects communication
- Men and women’s different perspectives of the the world differently
- Pina’s concept of “Jedi-Listening”
- Why hints are only ½ a communication
- How to communicate with your partner when you are upset
- How to communicate your intimacy needs with your partner
- How you can get a complimentary 1-hour session with Pina De Rosa
- Plus so much more!
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
- The Female Brain by Louann Brizendine
- The Male Brain by Louann Brizendine M.D.
- You Just Don’t Understand: Women and Men in Conversation by Deborah Tannen
- When Harry Met Sally
- The 5 Love Languages by Gary D. Chapman
- The Five Languages of Apology, by Gary D. Chapman and Jennifer Thomas
- Understand Women: Unlock The Mystery DVD set by Alison Armstrong
- Free 1-hour Strategy Session at PinaDeRosa.com
- Epic Dates Book – free ebook
If you would like Olga to address a particular question on a podcast, email her at Olga@datevitation.com.